Raise your hands if you’ve done these. It’s okay, we can’t see you.
You might think it’s only you. But trust us, it’s not. Pretty much ever girl who works out has done these 14 things—they just don’t want to ‘fess up.
1. Sniff-Checking Your Pits
During lat pulldowns, downdog, you name it.
2. Checking Out Another Girl at the Gym
Because either 1) her workout wear is awesome, or 2) you’re wondering what moves she’s used to get a butt like that.
3. Peeking at Others’ Cardio-Machine Displays
…And immediately changing the level on yours.
4. “Borrowing” Toiletries from the Locker Room
The cost of that bottle of body wash is built into the membership fee, right?
5. Mentalt rette på andres teknikk
Would he think it was helpful or snooty if you told him that he’s squatting wrong? It’s a constant internal debate you have.
6. Reusing Sports Bras
Which one did your wear during your recovery workout? That one shouldn’t be too sweaty, right?
7. Living Off of Dry Shampoo
Seriously, who has time to wash her hair after every workout?
8. Cutting Your Workout Short the Second Your Phone Dies
Because life fact: No music, no workout.
9. Getting Furious When Someone Steals “Your” Locker
There are at least 100 lockers in this gym—and she just had to take yours?!?!
10. Using the Mirrors to Check Out Guys
After all, motivation comes in lots of different forms.
11. Getting Anxious When Someone Picks Up a Piece of Equipment You’re Going to Use
Even if you shouldn’t need it for a good 30 minutes.
12. Planning Your Workout According to Your Leg Hair
You haven’t shaved? You need to wear pants, so you guess today will be a light day.
13. Being Weirded Out When Someone Hops on the Elliptical Next to You
…Even though five other machines are available. Seriously, dude? You don’t want some personal space?
14. Getting Psyched When You Have to Raise the Cable Machine’s Weight
Because that means you’re stronger than whoever last used the machine.
15. Wear a sxortsbras more often than a regual bra.
And those few times you actually use a real bra you think, why do we wear these?
16. Plan exercise and cardio according to you hair washing routines
Planning the running intervals in justly timing in to wash your hair when you want to is simply smart.
17. Sneakers dominate your shoe wardobe
High heals and pumps stay hidden in the back, or maybe you put them on display, you´re gonna use them soon right?
18. Constantly checking the mirror
Most people would deem you overly shallow, but in reality you´re simply check for an unwelcome camel toe or an “I pissed my self ” -sweat stain in the crotch.
19. Getting busted taking a #shamelessgymselfie
Documenting gymtime is essential to every serious gymrat, however getting busted posing alone for a selfie… Better pretend I was doing something else quicker than you can say instagram.